1. If you want to wax in a clean, comfortable place that’s fun and professional, we’re the best!
2. Once you’ve decided to give waxing a whirl (or should we say a rip?!), you’ll want to make sure you’re only working with a reputable studio (like us) or a professional that specializes in waxing.
3. When in doubt, ask your BFFs. Find out where they go to get their smooth on. If none of your BFFs are waxing, start looking online. Read reviews from several sources and get a feel for the place before you swing by.
4. Always pick a neat and clean waxing studio – if the studio and work areas are clean and tidy, it’ll reflect in their service. The same is true for a messy and disorganized waxing studio.
Tuesday -Thursday 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Friday-Saturday 10:00AM to 5:00PM
* Note: If you schedule a session, it belongs to you. If you need to cancel your session. Then I'm going to need 24 hours notice.
309 S. Main Ste. 250 Rochester, MI 48307
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter filled with tips and strategies...